Search found 6047 matches

by Steve
Tue Sep 29, 26 5:39 pm
Forum: Model Cars and Kits
Topic: Model kits for sale.
Replies: 3
Views: 1228

Re: Model kits for sale.

PM sent Jeff :thumbright:
by Steve
Tue Sep 29, 26 1:13 pm
Forum: Events
Topic: The Isle of Man - "Yanks are back" 2027
Replies: 3
Views: 4560

Re: The Isle of Man - "Yanks are back" 2027

That's a shame. The photos and stories from last time were great and it's somewhere a bit different to visit. Let's hope more people come forward to support a great event :thumbright:
by Steve
Tue Sep 29, 26 12:26 pm
Forum: Model Cars and Kits
Topic: Model kits for sale.
Replies: 3
Views: 1228

Re: Model kits for sale.

My pal Brent in Winnipeg collects kits, will ask him. Thanks Jeff :thumbright:
by Steve
Tue Sep 29, 26 12:25 pm
Forum: Events
Topic: Sywell Classic: Pistons & Props 2026
Replies: 8
Views: 259

Re: Sywell Classic: Pistons & Props 2026

I used to really enjoy this show. Was usually half cut by midday as we had a rule that when the first tent peg went in the beer cans had to be opened. Bit of everything there for all to enjoy :thumbright:
by Steve
Tue Sep 29, 26 12:20 pm
Forum: Events
Topic: The Isle of Man - "Yanks are back" 2027
Replies: 3
Views: 4560

Re: The Isle of Man - "Yanks are back" 2027

Thanks for posting this up Pete, just seems like yesterday when you went last time :shock: :thumbright:
by Steve
Tue Sep 29, 26 12:14 pm
Forum: Member's Car Show
Topic: Recent new member, Sharpy's 70 Dart
Replies: 2
Views: 189

Re: Recent new member, Sharpy's 70 Dart

Got a great stance, love it :thumbright:
by Steve
Thu Sep 24, 26 1:16 pm
Forum: The Mopar Lounge
Topic: A Blast from the Past!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 636

Re: A Blast from the Past!!!

Here's me these days. Some say I look like Brad Pitt but I don't see it myself....
by Steve
Wed Sep 23, 26 8:00 pm
Forum: The Mopar Lounge
Topic: A Blast from the Past!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 636

Re: A Blast from the Past!!!

Pointless, you've won hands down Pete [-X
by Steve
Wed Sep 23, 26 7:57 pm
Forum: US and Overseas
Topic: Bring a Trailer
Replies: 821
Views: 1387039

Re: Bring a Trailer

The video in the 69 Dart listing is entertaining :D
by Steve
Wed Sep 23, 26 7:38 am
Forum: US and Overseas
Topic: Bring a Trailer
Replies: 821
Views: 1387039

Re: Bring a Trailer

The 47 Town and Country looks really nice if it's your thing. It's been photographed and presented beautifully. I always wince when I see stuff on eBay here where there is rubbish in the foot wells and the boot is full of old boxes of parts etc. :geek:
by Steve
Wed Sep 23, 26 7:31 am
Forum: US and Overseas
Topic: Bring a Trailer
Replies: 821
Views: 1387039

Re: Bring a Trailer

Its a big turnaround this time....I like them all!!!!! (Don't get carried away, not the 73 Trans Am, need you ask :argue: )...

I agree on the Challenger.... Just a stunning car and the Dart GTS is a bit special. The Invicta and Impala are beautiful :thumbright:
by Steve
Tue Sep 22, 26 4:12 pm
Forum: Member's Car Show
Topic: New member - 68 Charger, Surrey
Replies: 15
Views: 1888

Re: New member - 68 Charger, Surrey

A beastie!! :shock:
by Steve
Sun Sep 20, 26 6:57 am
Forum: Member's Car Show
Topic: New member - 68 Charger, Surrey
Replies: 15
Views: 1888

Re: New member - 68 Charger, Surrey

Very nice....a real head turner......Hemi???? :read2:
by Steve
Tue Sep 15, 26 8:23 pm
Forum: The Workshop
Topic: Blue's Barracuda
Replies: 1179
Views: 1442918

Re: Blue's Barracuda

I watch YouTube videos on this kind of stuff but am thankful that I'm happy just cruising around on my cars original stock motor. I do admire your skill though and the quest for horsepower must be addictive once you see the gains from your work
by Steve
Tue Sep 15, 26 5:25 pm
Forum: The Workshop
Topic: sharpandroids 70 Dart
Replies: 5
Views: 699

Re: sharpandroids 70 Dart

Really pleased that you have found a great car to make your own and enjoy. I actually like the trim as the car is but agree that with bigger blacked out wheels with dog dishes it would probably look better without them. Just my opinion, I don't have a clue really about anything non standard ...