My thank you for Brooklands.

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Derek

My thank you for Brooklands.

Post by Derek »

What can I say but a big thank you to everyone that came to Brooklands, we has some great cars there and without you lot we wouln't have a show at all, the weather stayed good all day but for some reason people started to leave earlier than usual.

Thanks to Pete Wiseman, Matt Hollingsworth, Scott Carter, Karen Quo, Andrew Clarke, Anton Dawes, Alan Paul Green and Stewart Arthur for their marshalling and help on the club stand all day, you all made is run so smoothly =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> .
Attachments
DSCF5803.JPG
DSCF5803.JPG (203.4 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Captain Chaos

Re: My thank you for Brooklands.

Post by Captain Chaos »

Great to catch up with everyone thoroughly enjoyed myself 👍
Pete

Post by Pete »

Thanks again, Derek - it simply would not happen without you guys -and the all "up front" work liaising with Brooklands and meeting their ever-increasing demands regarding Health a Safety..
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
TonyO

Post by TonyO »

Brilliant show, great cars, Mopars and other makes, all helps with the keeping of our hobby. A massive word of thanks to the organisers and marshals on the day, thoroughly enjoyed myself meeting and chatting to folks, congrats to the five trophy winners as well. Look forward to next years bash. Well done the MMA!
SAV@RPM

Post by SAV@RPM »

Thanks to all those involved in the organisation of the show as it’s very much appreciated. I had an interesting morning, pulled over in a lay-by to meet with Gavin en route only to discover a large puddle of fuel under the front of the car. Turns out the fuel pump is spraying fuel out of the breather hole in the top of the casting. Jammed a rag over the pump and returned home driving very carefully ! I knew I had a new pump in my lock up, so drove to Farnborough in the wife’s car to get it. Back home, alternator off and then fit the new pump, finally arrived at Brooklands around lunchtime. It was great to meet up with everyone and getting a trophy was a bonus and made all the effort worthwhile. Here’s to next year.
Faux-7-0

Post by Faux-7-0 »

I echo the above sentiments: outstanding effort by all to ensure a smooth running and enjoyable event.
Alan; whose 72 Challenger is inexorably taking over the house.