1966 Plymouth Sport Fury unfinished project

Mopars For sale

Moderator: Moderators

CarMad969

1966 Plymouth Sport Fury unfinished project

Post by CarMad969 » Tue Apr 02, 19 2:43 pm

Hi everyone I am selling my unfinished 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury project please see below details about the car. I hope you can all agree she is a stunning car, as mentioned if I had the time & space I'd keep the Plymouth but it is just not meant to be.

This car was stripped & restored in America before coming over to the UK, all registering paperwork also comes with the vehicle. The Plymouth has had a complete overhaul including a brake disc conversion kit, new windscreen, head-cloth etc. Around 90% of the parts to complete the project come with the vehicle also such as recovered front & rear seats, new carpet set, rebuilt 440 big block engine sat in place, forged crankshaft, sealed power pistons,crow cam, mopar 906 heads, holley street dominator manifold, holley 750 performance carb, hooker competition headers, 727 torque flight (rebuilt), new 2200rpm torque convertor, new performance aluminium radiator, performance digital dizzy & ignition. Parts required to complete this project that are not present would be things like hoses etc & also needing rewired. The paintwork is of typical American standards & please make no mistake this is how the car looks at the present time & has been in dry storage since I got her. The car could be rebuilt & driven the way it is but if you are a perfectionist you would get a reputable bodyshop to respray the vehicle.If it was not for space reasons I'd keep her and continue with the project but it is not the right time at the moment. if you have any questions please either PM myself or call 01418421465 (daytime) & 01505320969 (after hours). I am looking for a firm £7,700.00 or may PX dependable.

Thanks

Jimmie :D
Attachments
plymouth  - Copy.jpg
plymouth - Copy.jpg (45.79 KiB) Viewed 435 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (91.79 KiB) Viewed 435 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (82.66 KiB) Viewed 435 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (86.05 KiB) Viewed 435 times
4.jpg