**COMPETITION TIME**

Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Simon, I've made arrangements for a forty foot long table in the MMA marque, to take all the entries!

You can never tell with these things, sometimes you get flooded with entries other times, nothing!
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Gas for GOSH

Post by Gas for GOSH »

Top Notch Ivor - I just hope we get enough to make it a good spectacle. Thanks for your help. Good job this isnt a Smart car club - you could build a few life size ones to go on that!

See you tomorrow all being well!

Simon
"Now some guys they just give up living - start dieing little by little, piece by piece. Some guys come home from work and wash up, then go racing in the streets...." Bruce Springsteen
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Okay guys and gals, due to the fact I was suffering with wind :shock: I thought it safer to put the model entries in the car over the weekend, to stop them being blown off the MMA stand and damaged!

I have them all here safe and sound and after the committee has given the entries a very close inspection, I am arranging a studio photo shoot of the finalists and I hope our Editor Steve will be featuring these in the next issue of Connected.

I wonder who's going to win the Revell '71 Plymouth GTX air grabber car and the '69 Dodge Daytona?

Oooh! it's so exciting! :D

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Gas for GOSH

Post by Gas for GOSH »

Many thanks Ivor. It was a good call for us to leave early - at least we got to Swindon before the wet stuff hit us.

Hope the wind problem blows itself out! Tony Tyreman has the third prize as well.

Thanks again for helping to promote this idea alongside all the other things you do.

Simon and Josh
"Now some guys they just give up living - start dieing little by little, piece by piece. Some guys come home from work and wash up, then go racing in the streets...." Bruce Springsteen
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Sorry Ivor i was asleep Sunday Morning and forgot all about this! :oops: i will post on the prize to you mate :thumbright:
cha cha

Post by cha cha »

hi guys is the any news on the competition?????
"No Matter What Speed, What Gear, You Will Automatically Spin Out!" - Vince Royal 1978
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

It hasn'nt been forgotten Cha Cha, just delayed a little with everything going on at the moment, but news very soon! :thumbright:

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
cha cha

Post by cha cha »

thanks Ivor no probs!!!! :thumbright:
p.s. have you finished that gasser barracuda????
"No Matter What Speed, What Gear, You Will Automatically Spin Out!" - Vince Royal 1978
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Give us a chance Cha Cha! I haven't finished "the boss's" car yet, but things are happening behind the scenes, I can assure you! ;)

www.ivorsroadrunner.com