Bicester Heritage, Sunday Scramble Jan 16th - pics added

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

cadboy

Re: Bicester Heritage, Sunday Scramble Jan 16th - pics added

Post by cadboy »

Stu Twin wrote: Wed Jan 19, 22 11:26 pm keep em coming. There's some really special old stuff there.
and a really fat dog.
thought it was a sea lion :D
cadboy

Post by cadboy »

Great photos and thank you for sharing them

Love that Marlboro 2002, looks so cool
Faux-7-0

Post by Faux-7-0 »

Excellent pictures as usual. Thanks for posting.
Alan; whose 72 Challenger is inexorably taking over the house.
Motorama

Post by Motorama »

Nice set of pics. I didnt make it in the end due to a family commitment.
They released the tickets for the April event the next day and its already sold out, hopefully not to all the 911 owners
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Motorama wrote: Thu Jan 20, 22 2:54 pm Nice set of pics. I didnt make it in the end due to a family commitment.
They released the tickets for the April event the next day and its already sold out, hopefully not to all the 911 owners
Thanks, I did wonder if you were there somewhere 'in plain clothes' ;)
I got the emails about the April event but thought we'd pass, you can get too much of a good thing! Might go back in the summer tho :-k
Plus it's on 'drive it day' so there will be lots of other events on that weekend
Motorama

Post by Motorama »

RobTwin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 22 1:40 am
Motorama wrote: Thu Jan 20, 22 2:54 pm Nice set of pics. I didnt make it in the end due to a family commitment.
I got the emails about the April event but thought we'd pass, you can get too much of a good thing! Might go back in the summer tho :-k
Plus it's on 'drive it day' so there will be lots of other events on that weekend
We had a family funeral the next day and I didn’t want to risk the the covid thing so gave it a miss. It looked like a good turnout, I got tickets for the April one but I’ll give them away or sell them if something better comes along
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Motorama wrote: Fri Jan 21, 22 5:59 pm
RobTwin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 22 1:40 am
We had a family funeral the next day and I didn’t want to risk the the covid thing so gave it a miss. It looked like a good turnout, I got tickets for the April one but I’ll give them away or sell them if something better comes along
Sorry to hear that Andy, wise choice to stay away under the circumstances :(
The good thing about Bicester's ticket booking system is Eventim will allow yiu get a refund up to 7 days before the event if you change your mind or if something else comes up