Some old pics found

Post old photos of road cars here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rich

Post by Rich »

1st pic is dave hoars 70 chally 440 6 pack which still looks prety much the same,,unlike my old 70 coronet in the background with my 1st ever caravan,must be about 1991 i reckon...
thanks for the pix,I remember a lot of the cars,also good to see how shakey used to look ..
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

Your welcome, shame about the Muzzy, looks nice from pic, if they were'nt nice up close I never bothered to snap 'em, so a real loss :(
Lovely restored silver'70 Mach, 351, 4sp, in a poxy Chavy dealership in Bicester, am really tempted ;)
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

Used to go to Avon loads with our bikes, Bulldog Bash, Ulimate Street Bike etc.
I remember the white Chally cos I always used to pay them special attention, ran some smartish times if I remember right, late 12's on open headers?
Try and search for more soon :)
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
steveo

Post by steveo »

RichDeb wrote:1st pic is dave hoars 70 chally 440 6 pack which still looks prety much the same,,unlike my old 70 coronet in the background with my 1st ever caravan,must be about 1991 i reckon...
thanks for the pix,I remember a lot of the cars,also good to see how shakey used to look ..
thought that was your old coronet 8-) , got picture of it late 80s at the pod some where
db

Post by db »

Like the white/ yellow Chev.
I used to do all the USB's at the Long Marston and the Pod, great times!
No-one will believe you...
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

RichDeb wrote:1st pic is dave hoars 70 chally 440 6 pack which still looks prety much the same,,unlike my old 70 coronet in the background with my 1st ever caravan,must be about 1991 i reckon...
I was visiting Jim today at Kidder, he told me that white Chally is still owned by the same guy, more amazingly I described him and got the description pretty much spot on, and I only saw him and his car once, what a memory :shock:
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

Adrian Worman wrote:
I was visiting Jim today at Kidder, he told me that white Chally is still owned by the same guy, more amazingly I described him and got the description pretty much spot on, and I only saw him and his car once, what a memory :shock:
I HAVE A PIC OF THIS CAR FROM 76 AT BELLU VUE ROD AND CUSTOM SHOW IT WAS IN THE CAR PARK, IT WAS IN ITS ORIGINAL METT BROWN THEN,
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

I was 11 that year and my Dad used to take me and my brother to all them shows, Olympia was my fave, we would spot 'em in Custom Car mag and then whine till he took us. Never see him complain about the tits in the mag tho'................. :lol:
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
DaveB

Post by DaveB »

68 Hemi coronet now fully restored,in blue,as gone with Kenny to New Zealand.