Download your digital issues of Connected magazine here.
- Posts: 3443
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 10:25 pm
- Location: Leighton Buzzard
Connected Issue 74 is now available from the link below, thanks Simon.
- CONNECTED ISSUE 74.pdf
- (7.88 MiB) Downloaded 425 times
- Posts: 1184
- Joined: Wed May 28, 08 12:26 pm
- Location: King's Lynn, Norfolk
Certainly is a bumper issue! Love the WTF section & some great Nats coverage!
Thanks to all who contributed & thanks to Simon for pulling it all together!
Shaun 'Moparless' Senior
MMA Club Chairman
- Posts: 7287
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 05 8:40 pm
- Location: Cornwall
Nice job, guys. Very professional
- Posts: 7679
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 12 6:57 pm
- Location: Ongar Essex
Another brilliant issue. Many thanks to all involved.
And as Shaun said , the WTF section is a great idea.
It's all about Smiles per gallon !!!
68 Coronet sedan 500 4 door
Dodge Ram SRT 10
- Posts: 3070
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 10:55 pm
- Location: Nottingham
Why is it, that this one opened without any problems and yet i still cant open any of the previous pdf's ?
- Posts: 1904
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 09 10:54 am
- Location: Bishops stortford Hertfordshire MMA-369
Mick wrote:Why is it, that this one opened without any problems and yet i still cant open any of the previous pdf's ?
Bit like the links I send you mucker
Lifes Too Fast But The Car`s Not, It even managed to miss the boat twice.
Now passed customs.
Now on route.
Now in posession.
Now costing me sh*t loads.
- Posts: 7016
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 10 4:01 pm
- Location: Worcestershire
Great quality as usual!
Thanks to all for your hard work!
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD
I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!
"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
- Posts: 4084
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 09 10:02 pm
- Location: Denver,Colorado USA
Thanks for letting me put in my 2 cents ,fun stuff I cant do over here
- Posts: 3866
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 05 3:34 pm
- Location: Dunstable
Superb and much appreciated
- Posts: 2486
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 13 5:03 pm
Looks great. Thank you.
|| '68 Dodge Dart || '70 Plymouth Satellite || '72 Mk1 Escort || '98 AMG E55 || '85 2CV || S1 106 Rallye || E36 || E46 ||
- Posts: 5672
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 10:56 pm
- Location: Bedfordshire
Excellent Simon, well done. Love the cover
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
- Posts: 1987
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 13 5:05 pm
- Location: Worcester
Very good mag as usual Simon and great photos of the NATS.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 14 1:08 pm
- Location: farnham
newby here, good mag thanks all involved
Gas for GOSH
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 05 9:50 pm
- Location: Cornwall, close to a pasty...
Christmas issue out very soon!!
"Now some guys they just give up living - start dieing little by little, piece by piece. Some guys come home from work and wash up, then go racing in the streets...." Bruce Springsteen