64. Savoy

For everything Superstock related.
pete walton

64. Savoy

Post by pete walton »

When I get some time I will resize all my photos to date of my build ,had to shrink this photo to get it on here ,pain in the arse ,,,,,its changed a bit more since this photo ,,,anyone want to resize some photos?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (144.43 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Jesus saves but satan does that thing with his tongue you like
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Hi Pete, I was going to ask how youre getting on with the 64!

If you're feeling brave, have a look here (link below) and see if you can load the pics on here yourself. If you use something like Photobucket, you don't need to resize them but there there is still a bit to do. But it saves a lot of work if you have lots of pics to upload.

http://www.moparuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51354

If you don't fancy it or get stuck, you can email me the pics ( r.lane@virgin.net ) and i'll do it for you :thumbright:
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Thanks for the emails Pete :D

As the pics are all between 86 - 180 kb, you could have posted them here in the normal way but happy to do the 'photobucket' method asthere's 32 pics.

And using the magic of electrickery, here they are....

db

Post by db »

Excelent 8-)
No-one will believe you...
pete walton

Post by pete walton »

Nice one Rob and thanks ......as you can see mate it's in many parts but it's not all bad .You can see it has some rust issues but chassis wise it's rust free .The bulkhead has rotted out were the heater was also the cowl which I believe is par for the course on these .The panels were taken to a guy in Barnham to be blasted of and primed .....One door has some rust but the other one was mint ,wings need some work but nothing major .....The trunk lid was from a Sport Fury which for the anoraks amongst you does not have the same trim as a Savoy ,so I scored the correct letters and trim ,which was nos from the states ....again thanks Rob I owe you a beer
Jesus saves but satan does that thing with his tongue you like