brooklands

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

SteveCase

Post by SteveCase »

:oops: All those people that got in touch about the parts l had for sale on the last message board, i'm sorry for the delay in supplying the bits. I will take them all to Brooklands, and if your all still interested, come and get 'em there, thanks and sorry once again, Steve.
I will not be drawn into a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

steve, did i mail ya on this ? sure i did ! brooklands will be great, definitely going, on the road or not, just gonna be subjest to insurance i think.
SteveCase

Post by SteveCase »

8) Lets hope for a repeat of todays weather next week, that's not being too greedy is it?! :P
I will not be drawn into a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

we can hope so, rewired original and installed some new side markerlights on the trailer today, (did they main lights last weekend, the trailer is ready to go and the car should be mot'd on monday, tuesday if usual plan logistics work ! one way or tother the car is going,) , everytime the sun came out i took my coat off, then ten mins later it was coat on again, didnt know whether to be hot or cold, but next week will be better !

can anyone post a little piccy of a map of the area ? be nice to see exactly where i'm going
Pete

Post by Pete »

Hope to see you at Brooklands Hugh (The Challenger is up and running now!!) so I hope to pick up the sump from you there! Cheers.
Prothed

Post by Prothed »

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

95% hopeful that i'll be there, thats the plan, just need to make some pennies add up first ! car still not mot'd, looks like weds now, if it aint done i dont know if it'll even be in a useable enough condition to be trailered, lets hope so,

pete, found the pick up but not the sump, i reckon it must be at the shed where the car stays, fingers crossed !
Pete

Post by Pete »

Well, it looks like the nice weather will take a turn for the worse over the Weekend, typical... :(
Pete

Post by Pete »

Anyone heading down from the Cambs, Herts, or Beds area so we can go down in convoy ?

Matt & Mandy ?
Kev

Post by Kev »

Me, Philth and Markie are meeting at Clacket Lane Services at 11.00 if anyone wants to meet there. Email me or leave a note here so we don't go without you!
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Weather looks OK to me Pete...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2331

Does anyone know the earliest you can get in the venue?
Pete

Post by Pete »

"Clacket Lane Services" :?: :?: :?: - more info please .

Weather seems to hve picked up but it WILL Rain the minute the Challenger comes out of the garage :cry:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

anyone coming up from the worthing/brighton area, who feels like some help with gas?

my satellites...well not finished, or even trying to be as my girlfriend just had the cheek to fire out a baby boy for me this week!
TrevD

Post by TrevD »

Kev
if weather is OK i will meet you at clackets , if im not thare by 11 assume im not coming , but hopefully all will be fine .
Derek

Post by Derek »

Brooklands open the gates at 10am :rr:
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.