Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

VGVIP

Post by VGVIP »

Pete wrote:Good choice of tin there!!!

Welcome.

Hope you make it to the Nats.
There is a standing tradition that all the newbies buy all the old lags copious amounts of alchohol......... ;)
Pete, you are making a good case for me to stay a Nats virgin... I hear you are all Bananarama! ants!
:lol:

Welcome morgan!
Look forward to some pics.
:thumbright:
Philth

Post by Philth »

Welcome Gary! I'm just up the A127 in Billericay (originally a Hornchurch boy).
1973 Dodge Challenger
MMA 616
Mossy68

Post by Mossy68 »

Hi gang

Blimey where do I start ?
Thanks for your warm welcome and yes I do think I'm going to enjoy beings member of the club. I'm a bit of a loner in my love of American tin. Always have been so it's good to find a group who I can talk b bodies and 383's and will understand me !!!!!
I'm trying so hard to get the Coronet ready for the euros but if it doesn't happen I'll be there some how!!
Right ,now to answer some other questions
I've no idea how to put my pictures on the forum ??i have them on my I phone but can't seem to paste them??
To the member in the states. I drive the dodge daily because it's reliable, fun and if you was meaning the fuel costs. It's all about smiles per gallon. What else matters. You only live once !!!
Oh yeah anyone got a decent set of magnum 500's for sale ? 15 inch if poss as I have tyres

Thanks to you all. Gary
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

I drive the dodge daily

DODGE MATERIAL.......Simples ;)
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hi Gary....I feel your pain mate, I struggled with pics....I cant post pics from my iphone so I email them to myself then open on my laptop using windows pic editor. I then resize them to around 600 x 400 pixels and attach to post that way. There is a sticky at the top of the general forum about this for your info. Its very good.

Sure someone will have wheels for you, try sticking a wanted add on the wanted forum and see how you get on. I recently got a fantastic set of whitelines for my 500s on that forum within a day or so of posting.

Good luck fellow technophobe :help:
autofetish

Post by autofetish »

Mossy68

Post by Mossy68 »

Sorry all

Wasted far to much time trying to download pics.
Giving up for now. Don't think I'm made for this computer stuff. I havnt the patience pressing buttons ( unless it's nitrous !!!)

Thanks for the advise though. Much appreciated.

Regards Gary
MattH

Post by MattH »

Here it is Gary, pic you sent me, just to help out!
Attachments
68.JPG
68.JPG (143.67 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
db

Post by db »

Oo thats nice! Looks soo classy in white 8-)
No-one will believe you...
Steve

Post by Steve »

Great looking car Gary!! :thumbright:
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Welcome Garry. :thumbright:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hi Gary,

Dont give up on the photos mate....it will really enhance your time on here, if only to illustrate problems you are having with bits and pieces, great to add a picture to a thread to show what you need in wanted ads etc etc....

Im sure this is long winded and someone on here will have a much better way of doing it (photobucket etc) but this is step by step (as I need it!!) on how I put pics on from iphone etc. Sorry if its a bit simple but simple is good in my book! Here goes....

On iphone click.....CAMERA, PHOTO BOTTOM LEFT, CAMERA ROLL, ARROW BOTTOM LEFT...now touch the photos you want to send (max 4 usually)....SHARE, EMAIL (enter own email), SEND.

Photos now in you email system. Got to your computer or laptop and open your email account. Open the email with the pics in you want then...SHOW IMAGES, RIGHT CLICK ON IMAGE, SAVE PICTURE AS (ie car1), DESKTOP, SAVE.

You have now saved the pic you want on your desktop but it will be too big for the forum. Now go to your desktop so you can resize (shrink) the picture....

RIGHT CLICK ON SAVED IMAGE (car1), OPEN WITH, MICROSOFT PICTURE MANAGER, PICTURE, RESIZE. Tick the custom width and height box. Type in '600' in the left hand box, OK, FILE, SAVE.....You now have a resized image on your desktop for addition to the forum.

To put image on forum, go to the thread you want and click POST REPLY, go to bottom of post BROWSE, DESKTOP, PHOTO (car1), OPEN, ADD ATTACHMENT, SUBMIT. Image should now be on your post.

I am a technophobe mate but this works for me and doesnt take long when you have done it a few times. Guaranteed there is a better, quicker, simpler way that the computer guys on here know but I just stick to this and dont have any probs. Good luck mate,

Cheers Steve :read2: :lol: :read2: :lol:

PS its a good idea to save the original photo again as a copy before resizing it so you have it for printing etc
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

I thought iPhones were well smart and can do any Bananarama! that a pc can do but you can't post pix on here or any other board with it, why's that?
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
morgan

Post by morgan »

You can only do what apple say you can do... It aint a pc. It just costs the same :)
"Cum homine de cane debeo congredi." Woof.

Current Charger status - "Working !"
R.RUNNER

Post by R.RUNNER »

Too many doors :roll: :roll: :roll:

:P :P :P
I`M PROUD TO BE AN ENGLISHMAN.......WITH A `68 GTX