trying with pics.

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

trying with pics.

Post by Anonymous »

our restoration project for a long time to come...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

HI mate love them early Plymouths just got one of the best looks mid 50's check out my '58 lower down the page. its nice to see some in the club have older Mopars! :o
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hi andy, thanks for reply, tried for a while to find what we wanted, also got 68 coronet which we have now done, and trying to keep both. Your model equally as nice, we call ours Christines older sister......
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Dave, is that the car that used to reside on a very steep driveway in High Wycombe?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hey Dave zoom out a little and lets see the rest of the car
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

PLEASE :)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Ooh I likey :notworthy:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Christine's older sis' i love it never looked at it like that i can just see the new film now 'Christine II vengence of her older sister' love it just need to talk John Carppenter into it. :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Steve, the one I knew of sat up the top of Desborough Ave and was a complete resto case. It was owned bt Terry and Heather (used to work with her) and they showed it to me once years ago so I could put a "for sale" ad on here for them. I had'nt seen it there for quite a while now so I presumed they sold it and just wondered is this the car as I was hoping it would find a good home before it was beyond saving.
Anonymous

car history

Post by Anonymous »

hi guys, thanx for comments on resto, came from geneva illinois 2 years ago, to doncaster, from there to us, wife searching internet for more history, got few more pics but struggling with getting them on here.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well soon as you can get em on love to see all round the girl! :wav:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Looks good, don't see enough of those pre-Forward Look cars about!

If you need help getting photos to work please ask, its a common bone on contension I'm afraid.