74 satellite

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

love the colour, what is it ?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Another gorgeous car for me to drool over at the Nats next year!

I tell you,i am going to have to spend some money this winter and buy another mopar! Whether she likes it or not......... :x
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

JamesKing wrote:Hi Biggles, havn't seen you here for an age! Have you got the 'runner back on the road? :) Hi James the cars gonna be a while yet.Its going to hauser racing in a few days time for massive rear end surgery!Its getting 15x15 weld rims and all the hauser rear clip done .Bob brown is trailering it up for me.Its quite cool really as the roadrunner was the old tow car for the daytona charger years ago,so its time to make it an animal.Will be black with purple flames.I will post pics of the work on the rear as soon as it happens.Ive got a fair bit of work ahead yet but I was a paint sprayer for 12 years and I have a workshop so that will help loads!Id luv to race the challenger with it one day how cool would that be! :lol:

Wonder how Odds is getting on too ...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi james I been on the site but been flying loads.Its slowing down now thank god.Car is going to Hauser racing in 3 days to get a pro street rear clip and monster wheels etc.Im like an excited kid been on beans on toast since July!Bob brown is trailering it for me.This car was bobs old tow car for the daytona charger years back,so Its getting a serious makeover now!Id love to race bobs car with it in the future how cool would that be! Ill be posting pics of the work as it happens on here.Car will be painted black with purple flames on it.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Cool, have you got a suitably brutal engine to go with the rear end work? Will the black with purple flames be a real retro job, or something contemporary? (Jeff could help with the former, lol).
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ya its got a 440 in it with 750Holley and a cam job should be a good laugh to get started with! Im sure it will get quicker as time goes on but I want to find my feet with racing it first.As for the paint job im still not 100% convinced yet but it would be the traditional look but the flames will be mauve or maybe an ice blue and white over black.Anyone got any Ideas for it?I dont wanna paint it in a stock colour I want it wild the wheels are the good old weld draglites.Ive already sold my entire family as slaves to pay for it and Im gonna be on beans and super noodles til im 36 I think a lot of people understand the sacrifice involved in buiolding these things!I think maybe this gonna be the only tubbed 73 roadrunner.Anyone seen one anywhere else im curious.Ill post pics as the work happens.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Well, here's a take on your original idea, and one other interesting period colour scheme :)
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

that challenger pic is ace james, wouldnt mind a canvas print o that.so period
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
Holly

Post by Holly »

I'm sure Dave could hook you up, thats the biggest I have it though, so printed size might be limited!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

wicked pics! Love the challenger!Give us some ideas guys the more the merrier!
Kev

Post by Kev »

Well we've already got RoadRunnerCars taxi firm around here so I'm beat!
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>