1969 Charger (General Lee), N.Ireland

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

octanejunkie

Post by octanejunkie »

MikeB wrote:Believe it or not the Red Arrows appearance was a total coincidence. We did the shoot on the day of Portrush Air show and were lucky to snap one just in time as they flew over us. Pics were taken in a barley field about 20 mins from my house near Larne, Co. Antrim. Its great to have some nice shots. Ive had the car ten years now and have sprayed it twice. Still want to spray it back to black one day but may just sell it before then. Hard to out a value on these cars. I've seen some go for crazy money but I know I've spent a small fortune on mine. Fancy a 68 Charger one day or maybe a 70 Challenger.
Please PM me if you want to sell. :thumbright:
"If its a job no man can survive, he's the man for the job"
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

Gorgeous car and amazing pics! Shame the photographer is NI based, I would love to get some decent pictures done.
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

octanejunkie wrote:
MikeB wrote:Believe it or not the Red Arrows appearance was a total coincidence. We did the shoot on the day of Portrush Air show and were lucky to snap one just in time as they flew over us. Pics were taken in a barley field about 20 mins from my house near Larne, Co. Antrim. Its great to have some nice shots. Ive had the car ten years now and have sprayed it twice. Still want to spray it back to black one day but may just sell it before then. Hard to out a value on these cars. I've seen some go for crazy money but I know I've spent a small fortune on mine. Fancy a 68 Charger one day or maybe a 70 Challenger.
Please PM me if you want to sell. :thumbright:
Make me an offer I cant refuse! I do fancy a triple black 68! :thumbright:
MikeB
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

Nice hot pix, hot car just at the right time ;)
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Have been toying with putting it black for two years now but think Id rather have a 68. Who knows!
MikeB
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

MikeB wrote:Have been toying with putting it black for two years now but think Id rather have a 68. Who knows!
Ehh leave it, once you black you never go back ;)