Rolling road

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

rockinpete

Post by rockinpete »

DaveB wrote:Probably no use to you,but John Sleath as rolling road,had a 6bbl cuda on there friday,with excellent results,he knows how to map modern cr4p too.
Its possible to tune on the road,but not as good as on rollers,trust me :thumbright:
Thanks Dave, may be a bit far for me but who knows, if I am going up that way to race it might be possible to get there. :thumbright:
rockinpete

Post by rockinpete »

Thanks, I was looking at them but I heard some bad feedback about them so I need to find out a bit more about them. Shame really as they are not far from me. Trouble is getting to the real story behind the feedback as it may not be accurate !
rockinpete

Post by rockinpete »

Bilko wrote:
DaveB wrote:John Sleath as rolling road,had a 6bbl cuda on there friday,with excellent results,he knows how to map modern cr4p too.
:thumbright:
How much did the rolling road session improve your car ? I presume you set it as best you could using the usual methods, interested to hear what improvement you got in power and running mate.
RW71

Post by RW71 »

rockinpete

Post by rockinpete »

RW71 wrote:These chaps mention Holleys;
http://www.atspeedracing.co.uk/carburet ... essex.html
They do indeed mate, Looks very interesting when you read their website. Think I will give then a call and see how they sound.

Thanks for that.

Pete
RW71

Post by RW71 »

rockinpete wrote: They do indeed mate, Looks very interesting when you read their website. Think I will give then a call and see how they sound.

Thanks for that.

Pete
No problem! :thumbright: