guy whitwam

Re: SEVEN WENT TO VASTERAS

Post by guy whitwam »

oh man that was great, defo on my bucket list, thanks for sharing
GUY =D>
Motorama

Post by Motorama »

I've been going to Vasteras for 20 years, have driven a classic over probably 15 of those, we flew this year and rented a car but did manage to borrow a 56 Buick one night for some cruising. I thought the show was less well attended and the swap meet not as good this year but still a hell of a lot of cars, more than you'll ever see at a UK show. I thought the cruising was better for a few less cars though as it kept moving all night. Autotec was good as always, we turned up late on the Friday and it was rammed, never seen it so busy. I know Graham and Stef from your group and chatted to them a few times this year so must have met you also as i think you were also at the Scandic
MattH

Post by MattH »

That looks a fantastic trip, thanks for sharing. As Guy said, bucket list event for me I think.
You must have been dizzy with the variety of cars.
The Swedes do seem partial to some convertibles B bodies, and E bodies. Where do they find them??
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
Adam

Post by Adam »

Enjoyed your pics - thanks for sharing :thumbright:
Charger

Post by Charger »

Motorama wrote: Fri Oct 05, 18 10:24 am I've been going to Vasteras for 20 years, have driven a classic over probably 15 of those, we flew this year and rented a car but did manage to borrow a 56 Buick one night for some cruising. I thought the show was less well attended and the swap meet not as good this year but still a hell of a lot of cars, more than you'll ever see at a UK show. I thought the cruising was better for a few less cars though as it kept moving all night. Autotec was good as always, we turned up late on the Friday and it was rammed, never seen it so busy. I know Graham and Stef from your group and chatted to them a few times this year so must have met you also as i think you were also at the Scandic
Yes, we all stayed at the Scandic, I do remember Graham and Steph chatting to you but I never put 2 and 2 together, I’ll get him to introduce us properly next time!! We thought it was a little bit quieter as well but as you say still a hell of a lot of cars and so much going on, we had a blast

:thumbright:
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/