Front suspension kit 2011 Challenger RT

Moderator: Moderators

Marc Whitchurch

Front suspension kit 2011 Challenger RT

Post by Marc Whitchurch »

Hi all,
I have a rather rattley front end over low speed bumps. With little to no experience of undertaking mechanical work myself or what is causing the noises, I’m looking at replacing the whole suspension assembly, uppers/lowers, all linkages and bushes.. and getting my mechanic friend to fit them. Unfortunately, a lot of the places I’m trying to source the kit from seem to be out of stock (usacarparts.co.uk on eBay and rockauto in the states)
Could someone let me know where I could get a full kit (possibly with a set of lowering springs at the same time!) and roughly how long it would take a mechanic to fit?
I’ve heard front end suspension rattles are pretty common on these cars!
ScottyDave

Re: Front suspension kit 2011 Challenger RT

Post by ScottyDave »

Drop links would be my guess, as for where to get them :dontknow:
73 Charger 318
MMA-130
Trevor Young

Re: Front suspension kit 2011 Challenger RT

Post by Trevor Young »

Hi, suspension dudes on e bay have a whole front end kit listed for 500 bucks, poly bushes in the lower controll arms too, i think its the pads in the caliper that causes the rattle, even though anti rattle shims are good !
Also you could look on jegs’s website, and summit racing website, for eibach lowering kits, there is eibach in europe, but i dont know if they list our cars
Bmr suspension might have front end parts also.

One other thing to check is, if the two plastic undertrays are present, if so check the mounting bolts /screws/ plastic push fit fastners are present, the front plastic panel secures to the lower front of the bumper come front grill panel if its not there this will cause a rattle as the bottom half will just be hanging there👍🏻