Recent new member, Sharpy's 70 Dart

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
sharpandroid
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 26 10:35 am

Recent new member, Sharpy's 70 Dart

Post by sharpandroid »

I have been on here a couple of months now, as some know I got the car off a member on the forum.

I changed a couple of things already.

This is how it looks now.
Attachments
IMG_20260923_145210031_MFNR.jpg
IMG_20260923_145210031_MFNR.jpg (164.71 KiB) Viewed 221 times
IMG_20260923_151604453_MFNR.jpg
IMG_20260923_151604453_MFNR.jpg (184.42 KiB) Viewed 221 times
User avatar
Dom66
Posts: 3717
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 14 12:27 pm
Location: East Sussex

Re: Recent new member, Sharpy's 70 Dart

Post by Dom66 »

Looking sharp, it has to be said... 8-)
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 7685
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 12 7:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Recent new member, Sharpy's 70 Dart

Post by Steve »

Got a great stance, love it :thumbright:
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Post Reply