Bicester Heritage 'Super Scramble'

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

Motorama

Re: Bicester Heritage 'Super Scramble'

Post by Motorama »

I thought it was a great day, better than the normal Scramble despite not being able to park amongst the old buildings as usual. Some great cars there but the Iso Bizzarini was my favourite
MattH

Post by MattH »

Wow , what a selection. Ive been to the Scramble but so many cars in this lot I havent seen before.
I agree the Bizzarinni is to die for.
I'd also take home the Skyline, International Scout, Toyota Land Cruiser, BMC works transporter, mobile cinema (?) and strangely the white Ford Falcon. I do like weird stuff.
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

MattH wrote: Mon Jul 01, 19 2:19 pm Wow , what a selection. Ive been to the Scramble but so many cars in this lot I havent seen before.
I agree the Bizzarinni is to die for.
I'd also take home the Skyline, International Scout, Toyota Land Cruiser, BMC works transporter, mobile cinema (?) and strangely the white Ford Falcon. I do like weird stuff.
and I reckon you could take that lot home and the neighbours wouldn't even notice! :lol:
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

We see that gold Iso Grifo every year at Luton Hoo (this years event is this Weds \:D/ ) and I still drool over it every time (being careful not to get any on the car =P~ ;) ) but if I had to pick a few, apart from the Iso and the XKSS I'd also have to find room for the Skyline, Delta Integrale, Alfa Montreal and 1750 GTV... :-k