Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This is the truth..... :thumbright: :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

pete walton wrote:
Adam68 wrote:With 1/2 ton of dynamat in the motor , gotta go with Doris Day, can hear every word , don't yer just love it when Howard Keel steps in.

:thumbright:
Adam you are obviously a man of taste and style. On that odd occasion i find myself at a loss.I put on my smoking jacket slip into my handmade monogramed house shoes and listen to a medly of Doris Day while sipping a rather old but exspensive vintage brandy then i will take a moment to brush up on my greek mythology :read2:
:D :D
dustymopar

Post by dustymopar »

My taste is an absolute disater, ranging from 'Easy Listening' to 'Thrash'

Some days Jazz Funk, sometimes Rock Blues, mostly AD DC, Zepplin, Guns N Roses on and on........

My CD collection looks like it belongs to the whole damn street :lol:

However, agree with Blue, my favourite tunes in the Mopar is 'Rough Idle' & 'Hard Acceleration' by Billy Big Block and the Mopars :D
Enough is never ever enough....
MetalChuckKey

Post by MetalChuckKey »

My taste in music is also quite diverse, but won't go into that here, specially as I don't have a stereo (yet) in the Challenger!

A tune that springs to mind when I think of the Dodge is "Metal Thrashing Mad" by Anthrax, off their first LP. It's a rather silly and cliche-ridden slab of ol' nonsense, but a hell of an enjoyable song and a real driving tune :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Its obvious lads ...... MOPAR AND METAL IS THE WAY OF THE WORLD!!!