Phill440's 440

Use this forum for all your builds in progress.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

haw Haaawwwww.

That looks great Pip. They look lovely when freshly tango'ed.

Watch that bodywork when you pop ot back in ;)

keep the updates regular matey. You have been all too quiet of late me old mucka. :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

loks great phill cant wait to see and hea it running
Rogue Trooper

Post by Rogue Trooper »

Great job 8-)
1970 Charger 500
1934 Coupe
1954 F100
1972 Norton Commando Fastback

Your Mum Says Hi.

Mopar a God amongst insects.

Rule in Hell or be a Slave in Heaven.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks guys,
keep the updates regular matey. You have been all too quiet of late me old mucka.
Yeah I'm getting back into using the site again, missed it to be honest! Hopefully have some more pics over the weekend, as with all things being equal, the engine will be going back in and I'll be up n running, all ready for wheels day!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

After me saying I'm getting back into using the site again I've gone all :tumbleweed:

:roll:

So, with the engine all "Kiwi prepared" we finally married the car and motor back together :D

With weather being a bit iffy I got the General to work as the engine was already there after being painted and to make use of the ramps.

Had a slight hiccup when the trans started spurting gear oil everywhere due to a fractured oil pipe from my loading the car on the low loader :roll:

But he's all up n running sweet as now, just need to wrack up the 500 odd running in miles !!!

Want to say a massive thank you to Kiwi for giving up a lot of his time to remove, rebuild and refit the engine with/for me, and he did it all for the love of it as well!!!! Many beers need to be bought now :D

Sorry I haven't any "finished" pictures as yet, been too busy driving for now 8-) but watch this space..........
the dodge

Post by the dodge »

just in time for the meet at the sun inn next week

:thumbright:
ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, you fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.

no car - buts its gotta be a mopar!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

sweet as Phill all the best :thumbright: