Secret car collections?

It's not Mopar, but we like it

Moderator: Moderators

vipergts

Secret car collections?

Post by vipergts »

Any one here into anything else other than Mopars?

I mean occasionally I see snippets of some of you guys with some cool stuff hidden away.

So.......any nice collections amongst us that I should know about.

Not nosey just a proper car nut. :lol:
68 Charger 440R/T
66 Sting Ray 427
67 Mustang 390GT Man
68 Corvette Stingray Rdstr
08 FGT
R.RUNNER

Re: Secret car collections?

Post by R.RUNNER »

vipergts wrote:Any one here into anything else other than Mopars?

I mean occasionally I see snippets of some of you guys with some cool stuff hidden away.

So.......any nice collections amongst us that I should know about.

Not nosey just a nut. :lol:

:P :P :P
I`M PROUD TO BE AN ENGLISHMAN.......WITH A `68 GTX
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ive got a jago 32 ford sedan delivery van and a 66 mustang and a 1969 vw mk1 beach buggy it was my first car :D also have a 88 dodge ram dayvan which i took the nats last year also have two suzuki street fighters that i built years ago
:thumbright:
we have a lot of rich old boys with some amazing collections of old cars and bikes even just mopars i reckon we could russtle up at least 15 of them which isnt bad for a 9x5 island
vipergts

Post by vipergts »

Nice selection.....I'm particularly partial to a Beach Buggy myself.

Perfect for Jersey

Used to have a gaff in Guernsey and it always amazed me how many top end cars were there when they have even less chance of using them properly than you guys in Jersey.

68 Charger 440R/T
66 Sting Ray 427
67 Mustang 390GT Man
68 Corvette Stingray Rdstr
08 FGT
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

the buggy is spot on for over here summer time down on the five mile road roof down tunes on loud pipes hard to beat really :D :D :D :thumbright:
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

That buggy is sweet ;)
I got a garage full of BMW sports bikes, a K1200R Sport (the one in my avatar) an HP2 Sport, and an S1000RR, none of 'em been out since the snow :oops: and a '72 Challenger,
An '04 Ram dayvan with a 360 (really its Hermans kennel)
A pair of AMC Pacers (don't ask)
collectively the rest of the family got a '92 Viper R/T 10, a '59 Ranchero, an '89 5ltr Mustang, a '99 Dakota 5.9R/T and a V Max, quite an eclectic mix I'm afraid
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thats a nice mix of toys :thumbright: next i would like a early 67 68 camaro :thumbright:
steveo

Post by steveo »

did have a collection of capris , all gone now sold the last one about 10 years ago :?
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

rickster wrote:thats a nice mix of toys :thumbright: next i would like a early 67 68 camaro :thumbright:
Had a similar car, a '67 Firebird, 20 years ago, love that shape, especially over the rear qtr's :)
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Adrian Worman wrote:
rickster wrote:thats a nice mix of toys :thumbright: next i would like a early 67 68 camaro :thumbright:
Had a similar car, a '67 Firebird, 20 years ago, love that shape, especially over the rear qtr's :)
I agree maybe next year once the charger is done also would love to build a v8 capri :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Adrian Worman wrote:HP2 Sport, and an S1000RR

Spot on. :thumbright:
bazbiker

Post by bazbiker »

I have a few bikes and cars :) My every day bike is a BMW K1200R but i also have a BSA M20 ex-army requiring light restoration and a BSA A7 which is in boxes (i don't even know if everything is all there as my grandad stripped it down over 30 years ago but died before he could start putting it back together) i also have an old auto cycle which was my great grandad's. Plus i have a Yamaha Diverson 600, a Suzuki GS500 and two Kawasaki GPX 600's but they are to be stripped down for my bike engined buggies :D

As for cars i have my Valiant Charger but i also have a Ford Cortina mk3 pick-up (just about ready for paint), a 2 Door mk3 Cortina with a 302 V8 ready to go in, a mk2 Capri 3.0l S requiring full restoration and i am toying with buying one of my mates Lancia Stratos replicas!

In the last couple of years i have sold my 1966 Ford Corsair, mk3 Cortina 4 door, three Capris, mk1 Granada Coupe, a Swedish imported Ford Taunus, Yamaha TTR600 suppermoto and my Kawasaki ZX10R.

Wow that's quite alot when you wright it all down, no wonder my wife is always asking me what I'm buying now when she sees me on EBay :roll:
1974 Chrysler Valiant VJ Charger
1970 Dodge Charger
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

Clivey wrote:
Adrian Worman wrote:HP2 Sport, and an S1000RR

Spot on. :thumbright:
Love that HP2, brilliant track day warrior, or even Milton Keynes "public track"(even scraped the carbon valve cover) , its just dripping with hand made special parts, quality is excellent, carbon and titanium everywhere, even the rearsets give me a hard on :D
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

See new ZX10 Baz, gonna rule BSB and the streets this year ;) S1000R toppled from its crown?
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

steveo wrote:did have a collection of capris , all gone now sold the last one about 10 years ago :?
My wife loved Capri's, had a few and was aiming for a 2.8i but bought a Trans Am instead :)
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda