Key blanks

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Key blanks

Post by Anonymous »

Anyone got a good source for late 60's mopar key blanks? Every locksmith I've tried just shrugs.
Ashley

Post by Ashley »

Got mine from Yearone fella.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Missed your call yesterday mate, sorry, which keys do you need? both or just one ? I have a blank or two..
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

eBay, loads of people selling them, I've had them for every yank I've owned usually from the same guy, and cheap, like $4 plus about $5 P&P. I seem to recall the year one price was a fair bit higher.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Good man Alex. I'll give you a call later about sorting out the hood. I only need one as a spare (key, not hood!)
Holly

Post by Holly »

US Automotive supplied me with a blank for ?2 ;)
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

Four blanks off ebay = $4.00 + $4.95 postage. Set of needle files + small vice , clamp old & new together, get filing 10 minutes at most. :lol:
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i have some spare new blanks, 2 door/ign and 2 trunk.

one door and one trunk ?2.50 inc post just paypal me and they're yours. Dunno if there are different ones though, mine fit 69 fury

Will
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hang on, I was here first! :lol:

I'll be at brooklands so if anyone wants to bring one along then I'd be delighted. Otherwise I'll sort oout pay pal etc and we can do it via snail mail.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It wouldn't be so bad if, when they had a delivery that needed signing for, they actually rang the bell to see if anyone was in first before sticking a "we called whilst you were out" card through the door!

Anyway, it's half two, don't you have to be up early in the morning postie? :lol:

Seriously though, I only need one key as I had to put a new barrel in the boot as opening it with a screw driver was getting bit embarassing!