Excellent use for a Firebird

It's not Mopar, but we like it

Moderator: Moderators

Adam

Post by Adam »

I guess that big storm arrived then! They were forecasting up to 2 feet of snow as we drove to the airport on Monday.

Our only I-70 scare was a fire in the Eisenhower tunnel last Weds. Actually it was in the Johnson tunnel (Eastbound), and we were heading West to Silverthorne from Loveland, so we weren't held up, but there was plenty of acrid smoke in the Eisenhower tunnel.

Stay safe!
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

Bright and sunny here in D town , but it looks like you have gotten to see the real Rocky Mountain weather, fun aint it ;)

,the I 70 corridor has been 2 lanes since I was a kid and no room for more lanes.

And yes you have found the local secret ski areas, much better bang for the buck,and yes Vail is as phoney as it gets,a hamburger costs more than a tank of gas :shock: just kidding but it is very expensive , I have only been there once for that reason,

hope you are having fun and speed as fast as you can( I do) to avoid as little exposure to the poison gas as possible,

and give a ring if you have any issues or problems.

if you pass though Denver and have time I would love to meet you , but I also understand time issues,great to see you enjoying our state :thumbright: