Hugh's 'Cuda (now Jons Cuda !!!)

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Hugh's 'Cuda (now Jons Cuda !!!)

Post by Anonymous »

just wanted to be first !!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jan 21, 06 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well since i guess this is a kind of photo album of our cars, here's some of my previous cars.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

prior to the cuda i owned this for a while, was not in this condition !

had it repainted but gave up on it and sold it before i bought the dart i think,
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

after the 69 cuda came this, bought from duncan, sold cos i lost my temper when i found out that the lifter bores were worn and i couldnt run it ! the engine wasn't duncans btw !

one car i regrett selling as i had a hot 383 built and fitted for the buyer, so actually sold a runing car !!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

then came the menace, sold to iain burns, a former member, to finance the belvedere which came later !
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

then came the belvedere, another i now regret selling !
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i missed out a few, i dont think i've got any pics of my first yank, a 74 350 LT camaro, then had a 76 400ci newyorker brougham, huger than huge was that ! for pics of that just check out radioheads 'Kahma Police' video, it features in there briefly (MLM 598 P) :wink: :wink:

not to mention a few dodge vans and trucks,

then it was pinkie !

and i'm back with having a car i can't use !!!!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thats briliant Mo, thanks very much !! she's certainly been thru a fe paint schemes and styles !

with any luck i'll have her at the pod for the nats, with some vinyl work done to personalise her a little too, raisng the dosh for the motor first !!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

few more pics,
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

overtakin at that speed hugh must be mad in reverse to??????????
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

you know how it is Dunc, i get a brilliant transmission rebuild deals, i puts it in and whadaya know........?.... it runs backward !