Dont be shy - what you up to?

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

db

Post by db »

It was down to a lucky comment Dave- a couple of mates called round for a brew and when I was whining about my struggles, Ritchie commented "oh yeah, very coarse splines them- they're a bugger to line up"
I got a pair of pipe grips and gently rotated the input shaft half-a-spline. That did the trick!
No-one will believe you...
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

drewcrane wrote:
db wrote:You'd be surprised Drew- American footy has a really big following over here, millions watch the Superbowl!
Really do they show a tape delay or do people stay up all night.

They tell us everyone around the world is watching ,but I dont think they pull in the numbers they say ,but I could be wrong after all we are out here in the middle of the country so news travels much slower here ;)
The Superbowl is live on BBC tv right now, Drew. Coverage is due to finish at 4am UK time. I know a couple of people at least that will be bleary eyed at work here tomorrow. :lol:
All we are is rust in the wind
hjworton

Post by hjworton »

I'm an obsessive NFL lover and have been since '82 - drewcrane; Denver have been my team since day 1, finally visited the city in 2010(we're skiing Breck et al in a couple of weeks too as it happens). This past season was fantastic, it's great to be a contender again two years after 4-12. Next season is ON tho, hopefully this year was just a warm up.

As db says the game is huge over here - the two London games are sold out already for next season.
Pete

Post by Pete »

I have been to a couple of games in London in the Past.

Saw the Forty Niner, the Eagles, the Browns and the Bears.

I wa more impressed by the cheerleaders :shock: but they were good days out....
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Pete wrote: I wa more impressed by the cheerleaders :shock: but they were good days out....
You've got your priorites in the right order there Pete! :thumbright:
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

hjworton wrote:I'm an obsessive NFL lover and have been since '82 - drewcrane; Denver have been my team since day 1, finally visited the city in 2010(we're skiing Breck et al in a couple of weeks too as it happens). This past season was fantastic, it's great to be a contender again two years after 4-12. Next season is ON tho, hopefully this year was just a warm up.

As db says the game is huge over here - the two London games are sold out already for next season.
Very cool to see so many fans on here,we can have a few rants here and after summer training camp it is on!

wow I am amazed at all the fans from around the world,but you guys must have been just beat waiting the half hour for the power to come back on ;) .

And although it was a very entertaining game I just cant stand Ray Lewis ,so I just left the party before I could see any more I just could not stand to see him hoist the Lombardi trophy BTW the parties over here ,humm well the amount of food and drink consumed riuvals only thanks giving just some great food we were at one that had 8 bifferent types of chili even one with lobster,scallops ,shrimp,crab all in a bisque/chili just amazing food I am still full.........oh well again we have to start this up in the fall and we can find the true NFL FANS

HJ Warten you be sure and have a good time up in them there hills,perhaps we can hook up some day :D and dam glad to have a Bronco fan so far away I will be thinking about you as the season nears next year :thumbright:
Carl

Post by Carl »

I've been doing a bit of Down hill Mountain biking

Last edited by Carl on Mon Feb 04, 13 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mas

Post by mas »

bought this about 6 months ago so now now preparing for new floors and repairing rust etc :shock:
Attachments
photo 6.jpg
photo 6.jpg (101.25 KiB) Viewed 912 times
photo 5.jpg
photo 5.jpg (88.95 KiB) Viewed 912 times
photo 7.jpg
photo 7.jpg (100.36 KiB) Viewed 912 times
Jerry Smith

Post by Jerry Smith »

Is it a 63 dodge or plymouth mas? What's the specs?
GTXJim

Post by GTXJim »

Looks like a 65 Dodge to me.......
Petrol is for washing parts, Alcohol is for drinking, Nitro is for racing!!!

Hell Yeah!! I'm a Redneck
mas

Post by mas »

Sure is gtxjim, 65 coronet :thumbright: spec A990 clone
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Thats more like it :D

Would be nice to see a new thread in the Workshop section ;)