Steveb's 300

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Wowsers!! 8)
Blue

Post by Blue »

I have to take my hat off to you Steve, you've really managed to achieve something here (same goes for Ivor) I can see that neither of you will be beaten and you will both get your cars to the Nats no matter what! Personally, unless it's life or death I don't do deadlines, this is supposed to be a fun hobby and I for one do not enjoy the extra stress! Good luck mate!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dude, awesome work! Theres nothing quite as satisfying as dragging something like that out of a barn , working your nuts off getting it going, then the excitment of the first time its ready to start, and the first time you get it to drive is even more exciting. When you burble down the road you get that 'I DID THIS' feeling. that 'I HAVE REPAIRED, reused and conserved this piece of history, if it wasnt for me, it would be destroyed' . .. and thats my favourite thing about fixing old cars. the worse they look when you buy em, the more satisfying it is too.

What great car to have too, really unusual, wont be too many occasions of one of those parked next to you at a car show!

PLease get it to the nats, i'd love to see it!!
Well done!
Will
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i take it this was the one from guildford area a friend had a look at it was scared off abit to much work ! but it looks like you have done a great job well done
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Hello Steve. Nice to meet you if only very briefly at the Nats.

I was already on my way to the Nats when you posted the last photos and I have only just now bothered to look again at this thread.

I have to tell you I am gobsmacked at how good the car looks. It looked a total turd when you bought it and I thought you were mad to stop work on the Cuda and put your efforts into this.

I can see now I was totally wrong. That is one fantastic looking car and a breath of fresh air compared to yet another e-body.

Very well done. :salute: =D>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Steve, Real sorry i missed you at the nats. I was there only for Fri night and Saturday morning. Because Im not on this board much of the time I didnt know you were up in this car. And what a lovely car well done to you!

I was looking for your yellow mustang flop-top. I would have been great to meet up again. If Im ever down your way again I'll be sure to pop in and say hi.

Hope the Cuda is going well too.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thats looking very very nice. Love it. Big mopars rock :)
Holly

Post by Holly »

Excellent news :) Nice work Steve!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

nice one - well done mate :D
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Brilliant news mate, you deserve it...how about a lollop around the pits at the Hot Rod Drags then? :)
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Alex

Post by Alex »

Well played sir :)