My 1964 Chevy Impala

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Trigger_Andy

My 1964 Chevy Impala

Post by Trigger_Andy »

My Impala finaly came today. It looks rusty I know but its just surface. I know this aint a Mopar but I had to have it!
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Oh it aint a wedding car as stated!! That was the wife, she took the photo's for me. Lol :lol:
Holly

Post by Holly »

So what are your plans?! I'm sure it'll be cool whatever you do with it :)
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Im gonna make it into a lowrider!! :lol:
Nah, Im just kidding. Well first off it will need a fusebox as someone has stolen/removed the old one.Then floorpans. Then its paint, trim and chrome work to make it nice. And finaly the interiour.
My wife never knew nothing about it till it arrived on the drive(and Im off-shore just now) She aint happy about having another non driving car sitting about. So when its done I might sell it. We'll see.
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

Should always tell the wife :lol: Cars are a bit like having an affair .(More expensive though) Hope you've got some metal under the screen , my 65 had all gone behind the dash :(
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

My son Thomas (10 yrs), has been saying for ages he is having an Impala, & yours is the right year. We love it. 8) :blob5:
Jon

Post by Jon »

Like it 8)
chevytalk.org is a quality forum for these things, say hi to my brother on there, hes got a 66 caprice
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Cheers for the link Jon. Yeh your right Latil, I should have told her shes one unhappy bunnie just now :twisted: . I hope there is metal under the screen. I was wanting a car with as little bodywork as I could get. My Chargers away to a local Morris Minor restorer who took my car on as a break from the usual, he's realy good and damn cheep, slow but cheep!! I chould see it back in about a year. I was thinking of buying a 318 or a 360 and rebiulding it while I wait for it to come back. Theres one of each on ebay just now bit I have no way of transporting it home. Anyone got any idea's?