ANDYS TREES '70 SIX-PACK CHARGER

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

ANDYS TREES '70 SIX-PACK CHARGER

Post by Anonymous »

:o HERE'S SOME GOOD PICS OF MY DODGE THROUGH THE RESTO I'LL TRY ADDING A FEW AS I SORT EM AND A FEW OF CHRISTINE MY '58 :twisted:
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Ho ho! That takes me back...looking good! :)
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Cheers mate just got to finish me house and the new garage. check out my '58 on the other page now that needs some work! :help:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Got any pictures of under the hood with the motor in place Andy?

Nice colour choice. :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

now now Clive still trying to get illicit photos of rocker covers for your private collection [-X . You and Andy should get on well together you both got fobbed of with the rong year charger and keep telling us its the best just to cover up your embarrassment. 68s rule.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well ACTUALLY DAVID. the 440+6 rocker cover in 1970 is slightly different to other years I am told, and anyway, you keep telling yourself 68's are the best, and eventually, people with 69's will beleive ya, but people with 70's wont :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have got PROPER headlight doors that AINT wind powered. :lol: :lol: :D

Will give ya a bell in the week mate. appo.logies for weekend. Family stuff. :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ya ya ya ya, keep taking the pills, no prob mate speak to you soon. Also Andys engine is not in the car but i know where there is 1 for sale cheap if he needs it :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dave you know what i'm ganna say to that! :boxing:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Andy i know exactly what you are going to say.----- How did Dave get it so right, that bloke twolanes is not only good looking but real smart as well---or something very close to that :lol:
Anonymous

MORE PICS

Post by Anonymous »

here are more pics through the resto from blasting to fine filling of the rear wings. i tell ya old Gary got em so straight that paint is like a mirror and the paint work hasn't even been flat n' polished yet. 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

more in paint
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

more for now! 8)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Whooah that paint looks awesome !
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Here's why its taking so long to get the Charger done. I'm still working on my extension and as you can see from the pics still long way off there's another two bedrooms to go over the top of the garage but hey when its done I'll have the dodge in there and can get on with it. I've built the garage so you can fit two yanks with room to get down the sides and if your working on one the other can be rolled out. the Dodge is out side but before anyone hits me she's under a very expensive cover with a de-humidifier to keep the damp out but i got to get her in soon! [-o<
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I just bet your neighbours love you :D