new digi camara

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

new digi camara

Post by Anonymous »

hi guys i got a new digi camara for me birthday so i thought what the heck its a nice day so i went out to try it out so here are some pics
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thats better! We can now see how damn decent dat dart is now! Fine photos Simon \:D/

PS plz dont change it, its just so right as it is!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

more
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ooh love the B&Ws
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

lol thanks cp i dont have any intention of selling or getting rid of her now especially after the mopar nats and the amount of compliments i got but i would like some sort of b body to have as a street/dragster
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

what an incredibly nice car that is, aren't digicams great.
'68 Dodge Charger
‘75 Ford Ranchero
'93 Toyota Hilux Surf

YouTube - Double Zero Garage
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

you damn right rebel im loving it i have a couple of vids of my car aswell but havent figured out how to save them onto the pc let alone get them on here :?
Alex

Post by Alex »

That is a fantastic car, love to see original looking cars :D but y'all know that anyway :roll:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thanks alex i cant belive i own her to be honest the only thing im really going to change will be the tires im thinking whitwalls and there are a few bits of the interior that will be done over the winter
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Simon, that car is sooo clean i've had to hide mine back in the garage!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

why is it hiding miles get it out and injoy it i do most days i just go for a drive for the hell of it its great having the six because i dont have to worry as much about the milage like some people do
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hey Simon

looking good mate!

Been nice weather this weekend!

I would love to go out on a photoshoot with ya, but I've got the flippin' flu!

(And I am meant to be going on holiday next week)

Keep your Dart as it is!

Note - to other MMA folk - Simon's car is one of the cleanest Mopars I have seen, those of you who have seen it will know what I mean.

It's great to see the young 'uns owning cars like this!!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thanks martin very kind sorry to hear you have flu maybe when you get of your hols and we have a spare couple of hours we should go on a photo shoot would really injoy that :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Simon, dont worry mate, i was growling around in the Dart today and thoroughly enjoying meself.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yeah fair play to ya mate these cars were made to br driven not to sit in the garage for 360 days of the year only to come out on the hottest dryest days