Lost a local hero

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

drewcrane

Lost a local hero

Post by drewcrane »

Today we laid to rest one our fondest friends Colorado Sate Trooper Jaimie Jersevics,
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/lo ... -statement.

Her husband and I have been mates for years and he met Jaimie in high school in South Dakota, and later brought her to denver , she and I first met and she quizzed me about the State Patrol track we used for fun, we hit it off straight away with cars, so much they moved just 2 blocks from here, and we have a great friend ship.

one of the reasons I mention it here is because she was part of our VP 2 trip ,in the end ,I was headed down Vail pass she heard me coming, as I drove by she had some one pulled over,We waved and later I got TEXT FROM HER NOISE, VIOLATION,NO FRONT PLATE,STICKER ON REAR PLATE, I heard ya coming, and there was an apb out for a black chally with silver stripes that was involved in an armed robbery,NOT ME!!! we laughed,she wanted me to pull over and chat, I said to dangerous I never pull off the hiway, she was a very cool gal we will miss her dearly.

Just got back from the ceremony, wow I have never been surrounded by so many cops, not asking for my license and registration,and asking "whats your hurry" ..little Jaimie humor there,

I was honored to be a pall bearer , man never done that before, just all so surreal ,sorry for the doom and gloom post, but it was pertinent to one of our trips.

She is my hero and I will always look up to her

No need to post if dont want to just prayer and a thought will be fine,and maybe a blue porch lite , for a nite :( :cry:
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

Nice words, you're a good bloke Drew
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
Mossy68

Post by Mossy68 »

Glad you found strength to to do one last thing.
Thoughts and condolences to you all.
It's all about Smiles per gallon !!!
68 Coronet sedan 500 4 door
Dodge Ram SRT 10
MMA-013
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

Adrian Worman wrote:Nice words, you're a good bloke Drew
Yea thanks Ade but my wife deserves alot of credit, we are their first contacts for emergency , the ring of the door bell from the Chief of Police was the shock, but Lisa spent the next 2 nights up there taking care of their 8 month old, Lisa is a hell of a woman .
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

Mossy68 wrote:Glad you found strength to to do one last thing.
Thoughts and condolences to you all.
Thanks man :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Bryan S

Post by Bryan S »

Sorry to here this Drew like your mate said nightmare! you'll just have to be one of the people that helps him through the near future.
My thoughts are with you all.B
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

Sorry to hear your story Drew, be close to your friends; that and family is all we got. One of my best friend's daughter has just survived a brain heamorage, hoping she'll push through
Steve

Post by Steve »

sad story there Drew, some great memories...thoughts with you all

Best wishes, Steve
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Very sad...........hope they throw the book at the DUI driver.

So sad for the baby.........

Thoughts are with them!
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

Thanks a bunch guys this a very tough one, especially for Morgan the little 8 month old,but if her Dad and I have our way we will get a wrench in her hand asap :thumbright: