65gt

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

terryr

65gt

Post by terryr »

my pals 65 gt which he took delivery of yesterday ,a very nice 273 car ,with loads of upgrades ,the early A bodys are growing in numbers ,any other 65s in the club ,its his first mopar ,hes got plenty of GM stuff ,so working on this will take the skin off his knuckles :D
Attachments
12495235_10153301495986646_1358617911284334920_n.jpg
12495235_10153301495986646_1358617911284334920_n.jpg (104.05 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
cadboy

Post by cadboy »

always good to see a nice old Mopar and your pal will have fun.
Dom66

Post by Dom66 »

That's nice :thumbright:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Like it - dare to be different! :thumbright:
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
TonyO

65gt

Post by TonyO »

What a great little Mopar and a GT. Hope the car comes to this years MoparEuroNats, would like to see it in the flesh. A very welcome addition to the UK Mopar scene.
terryr

Post by terryr »

:thumbright:
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Thought that was the first one you had when I first looked at the pic.

I quite like the early A's..........Great street sleepers! 8-) :twisted:
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
ScottyDave

Post by ScottyDave »

Yes that does look nice
steveo

Post by steveo »

no offence A body mates ! don't know much about these , ! is it the same model below
sounds like its a pretty rare car !

was only watching this video last week , remember seeing pictures of these in a mopar book when I was a kid
terryr

Post by terryr »

my pals is a gt ,the dart chargers were top of the range , the dart chargers were ultra rare , a different trim option,that one is gorgeous
Blue

Post by Blue »

steveo wrote:no offence A body mates ! don't know much about these , ! is it the same model below

was only watching this video last week , remember seeing pictures of these in a mopar book when I was a kid
This had better not be Bacca hiding behind someone else's log on again, because it certainly reads like it. You either want to be here in plain sight or you don't, enough of your skullduggery already...
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
steveo

Post by steveo »

Blue wrote:
steveo wrote:no offence A body mates ! don't know much about these , ! is it the same model below

This had better not be Bacca hiding behind someone else's log on again, because it certainly reads like it. You either want to be here in plain sight or you don't, enough of your skullduggery already...

:help: eh ! Blue i'm confused , easy done I know ! haha :?
nooo its Still Steveo ! I have no doppelganger , never realised the way I typed sounded like anyone else , i'm not typing any different , to how I've always done , as far as I know :scratch:

lough3969

Post by lough3969 »

Like these a lot.., need to see some more in the flesh. Roll on summer :hippy2:
Blue

Post by Blue »

steveo wrote:
Blue wrote:

nooo its Still Steveo ! I have no doppelganger , never realised the way I typed sounded like anyone else , i'm not typing any different , to how I've always done , as far as I know :scratch:

In that case my apologies young man, clearly my reading between the lines skills are not what they were....
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
steveo

Post by steveo »

Blue wrote:
steveo wrote:
Blue wrote: This had better not be Bacca hiding behind someone else's log on again, because it certainly reads like it. You either want to be here in plain sight or you don't, enough of your skullduggery already...

In that case my apologies young man, clearly my reading between the lines skills are not what they were....
:thumbright: :occasion5: :salute: